Friday, April 29, 2011

Pajamas

Was rolling on my bed in my aunty pajamas, preparing to sleep when I suddenly remember I promised my colleague (next door) that I will clear his fridge for him as he was called back to Lion City for a period of time. Currently room was being occupied by Thai colleague. Lazy to change clothes, I just called the room. When no one picked up, I assumed she is not back yet, (don't ask why I never thought she was sleeping). I plan to rush in and out under 10 mins, so I grab a shopping bag, didn't even put on slippers and burst out of my room to find colleague standing in front of her room preparing to tag in.



Me : Dunno who more surprise... her or me

2 comments:

  1. so..did you go in with your pajamas anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, first reaction was jump back into my room but she adi saw me so.... i just selamba walk to her room like it's no big deal to be in her room in my pajamas, digging food... (-__-")

    ReplyDelete